Willa Lubicz is the hotel situated by the sea, which was built in 1936 by Capitan Wladyslaw Zaleski, who named it after his family coat of arms.
We decided to continue the tradition of Willa Lubicz to recreate the climate of the 30s and to carry our guests in to the world of sea voyages by the fireside.
We can offer:
- 12 single and double comfortable rooms
- 3 single and double De Lux rooms
- Luksury Captain's Suite with seaview terrace
- Restaurant with fireplace
- Conference Room
- Steam sauna and jacuzzi